ITEM: this cropped and frayed engineer's coat has been layered with patchwork in a variety of repurposed denims, chambrays and vintage Japanese and African indigo cottons.
• vintage striped engineer's coat
• repurposed denim and chambray
• vintage Japanese and African indigo cottons
SIZE: small/medium, 21" length (shoulder to waist/crop), sleeve is 20" long (unrolled)
COLOR: various blues, indigo
All fabrics have been washed prior to assembly and due to their vintage nature, may intentionally contain previous wear and inconsistencies in color and texture. Den & Delve appreciates and embraces vintage textures and natural aging.
Dry clean, hand wash or delicate cycle recommended. Line dry or tumble dry low. Iron/press as necessary. Edges of patchwork will naturally fray and gain character with washing.
• handmade in Los Angeles
• shipping to US only at checkout
• inquire for international shipping rates
• contact for any additional information
• jackets are exempt from the return policy and MAY be returned due to incorrect sizing. Jackets must be returned unworn with tagging within 14 days at the expense of the customer. A full credit will be issued (minus the original shipping cost). Please email to initiate and arrange returns.